Friday, October 14, 2011

Beautiful Life

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my blog, or my attempt at a blog. I want to start out by explaining the title of my blog. Bellus Vita means "beautiful life" in Latin. Since I wasn't one hundred percent sure what I was going to be writing about I decided that I couldn't go wrong with the title. We all live a beautiful life, finding that out though is a whole other story. So let's begin.

I'm just a teenage girl trying to find her place in this world. My best friend is a guy who I am crushing on and who happens to like me back. (No this isn't a happily ever after story, trust me.) My other best friend has a set of problems all her own, but she's amazing. Together they are probably the most incredible people in my life, they're what keeps me above water. I have two parents who are somehow still together in a world full of divorced couples. Yes, we have our fights and I hate living with them, but I love them. The rest of my life is filled with what I love to do most...writing and helping. That is the sole purpose of this blog. I am bound and determined to use my passion to write and help those out there who just need a helping hand, even when that helping hand is nothing more than a wishful thinker.

I write for no one else, but myself. And I will be happy if in the end I only help myself and one other person, because that means I changed one person's life and not everyone can say that.

Until Next Time,
<3 Kay

3 comments:

  1. mowwwwwwwwwwwwwwahaha!
    I found you!
    This is amazing!
    Bravo... I think I might start one for The Riddler's Curse!
    Idk!
    and yeah I changed a life too!
    I am proud to be the first to post on this blog!!!

    SO STICK IT IN YOUR JUICE BOX AND SUCK IT!!
    Lets hope your best friend doesn't see this!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wanna help people BUY FAIR TRADE PRODUCTS!!!
    HERE IS AN AWESOME WEBSITE FOR THAT...IT HAS ORGANIZATIONS THAT HELP STOP SEX TRAFFICKING IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES!!

    http://www.ethicalocean.com/about-us
    hehehe I thought I should let you know!

    ReplyDelete